Greek School Parent Teacher Association (P.T.A.)
Become a member of the PTA. Membership is $35 per family.
The PTA works closely with Father Theofanis, Parish Council, principal, teachers, and other ministries to sponsor and organize events. We plan and implement activities, keep classrooms stocked with supplies, and much more. Together we further the mission of our school to provide education and instruction of the Greek language, culture, and heritage while promoting the religious, moral, and ethical values of orthodox families. Members may participate in a variety of ways from attending meetings, assisting with events or donating. Please contact the PTA if you are interested in volunteering. We would love you to be a part of The Holy Trinity PTA.
Email us at: PTAofHolyTrinity@gmail.com
Congratulations to the Newly Elected PTA Board Members!
2021-2022 P.T.A. Board Members:
- President: Claire Georgatos
- Vice-President: Eleni Panagos
- Treasurer: Sophia Krimitsos
- Assistant Treasurer: Sophia Matas
- Secretary: Joanne Kakakios
- Assistant Secretary: Aphrodite Manolios
- Day School Liaison: TBD
- School Board President: Joanne Kefalas